That means I'll be covering the same sorts of topics as I do in my more formal writing, for example
- the digital economy
- the diversity of the economy
- alternative ways of thinking about the economy
- social norms
- social structure
- social construction
- critical realism
- actor-network theory
- and economic sociology, social ontology and social theory in general
- I teach sociology at Loughborough University in the UK: see my institutional page at http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/socialsciences/staff/academicandresearch/elder-vass-dave.html
- You can find a bit more information about my work at my website: http://www.eldervass.com
- Pre-publication versions of many of my older papers can be downloaded from my page on academia.edu.
- Versions of many of my more recent papers can be downloaded from Loughborough University's institutional repository.
- And for updates when I post a new blog, you can follow me on Twitter: @ElderVass